Peter Drucker ~ Success Advices
– The purpose of business is to create a customer.
– Efficiency is doing things right; effectiveness is going the right things.
– A manager is responsible for the application and performance of knowledge.
– Knowledge has tobe improved, challenged, and increased constantly, or it vanishes.
– The most important thing in communication is hearing what isn’t said.
– Follow effective action with quiet reflection. From the quiet reflection will come even more effective action.