JUST SAY “NO” to 7 MISTAKES in YOUR RETIREMENT PLANNINGKapil
JUST SAY “NO” to 7 MISTAKES in YOUR RETIREMENT PLANNING
1. Say NO to Horribly expensive traditional life insurance policies like Money Back, Whole Life etc. peddled as investments. Even PPF beats them hands down. They make money only for the agent. NOT for you. !!!! Don’t ruin your future in the name of tax savings.
2. Say NO to Terrible ULIP schemes, which eat away your capital due to high expenses in the initial years. Mutual Funds are way better than ULIP’s
3. Say NO to Margin Trading / Derivatives trading/ Overleveraging in Stock Market/Real Estate The markets can remain irrational more than you can remain solvent. !!!!
4. SAY NO to Bank RM’s who sell sub standard hybrid close-ended products for their commissions, which has no relevance in your financial goals. Why should banks be selling insurance products anyways? Think…. RM’s are ultimately trying to meet their targets at your cost!!!
5. SAY NO to children insurance policies pitched emotionally. They DO NOT NEED life cover. Remember they need you & your Love , & so YOU are the one who needs LIFE COVER to protect your family.!!!!!
6. SAY NO to Multiple credit cards & Credit Card Companies as they fleece you by offering you deceptive & expensive high interest EMI payments.
7. SAY NO to fly-by-night fraudulent agencies (Saradha Type Schemes), pyramid type companies who offer unreasonable returns. You will probably lose your entire capital. Don’t become penny wise , Pound foolish…..
Learn to Say No. Adopt a life strategy similar to corporate strategy. Write down a list of ‘Not to pursue’ in your life & investments. Whenever an option shows up, test it against your list. This will not only save you a lot of trouble , it will also save you a lot of time and money. Remember, many doors are not going through, even when the handle seems to turn so effortlessly.
Take the step to Remove BAD investment products and then SAY YES TO Achieving FINANCIAL FREEDOM & SECURING your RETIREMENT & future & Gift yourself financial freedom.