Common Non Verbal Mistakes made at a Job InterviewKapil
- The first 90 seconds of an interview are critical and almost 33% of the interviewers decide whether they will hire someone
- Prepare about the company. Having little to no knowledge of the company is the most common mistake made during interviews
- Failure to make eye contact is a common nonverbal mistake
- When meeting new people, majority of the impact comes from the way the person dresses, acts and walks through the door
- Clothes also play a deciding factor between two almost-identical candidates
- “Tell me about yourself” is the number one question which every participant should prepare as this question is the most oft asked.
- The number one most common mistake at a job interview is: the confidence to actually ask for the job